Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Spooky Projects and October Currently!

Hello, friends! Visions of clipart has filled my head today. I have started a new adventure and though I am quite intimidated, I am jumping in with both feet. Here are a few of my first creations! Just click on the pics to look at all the graphics included.


Also, I have created a few sets for Halloween projects for the classroom! 

To go along with this Halloween theme for this evening, I have linked up with Oh' Boy 4th Grade: Currently! I love these each month! 

Happy Blogging everyone!

6 comments :

  1. I don't even know how to create clipart! Super cute! Congrats on your new clipart adventures :)

    -Caitlyn
    Fourth Grade Lemonade

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tylenol... ugh! I think 3/4 of teachers are currently in the same boat!

    Come check out what I'm up to in October!
    Jessica
    Second Grade Nest>

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jumping in with both feet-it's the only way to go!! I wish I could draw! You have a real gift!
    Amy Howbert

    Little Miss Organized
    amyhowbert1@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I wish I was on a cruise ship, too! The BEST vacation EVER.

    Young Daze in 5th Grade

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you all for your sweet words! Mrs. Young, I adore cruising! I totally agree... it is the best vacay ever.
    Leah

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for dropping a line! Happy Blogging!