I wanted to celebrate today by giving away a FREEBIE!! This week I have decided to give away a Reading Reflection worksheet that can be used while a student reads their chapter books or even their textbooks. I hope you can use it! Check it out here:
If you use Teachers Pay Teachers, you can find this freebie here: TPT
So, Grade 3 is the Place for Me! had a wonderful idea to create a linky party for newbie bloggers! This is a perfect way to find others such as myself who has just entered Bloggersville and are looking to make connections! So I thought I would link up and explore the many awesome blogs that are also taking part.
Here are the five questions that I am to answer:
1. What state are you in? Florida
2. Your current teaching position- Homeschool teacher to a 6th grader, 3rd grader, and K-3
3. Teaching experience- I was certified in Elementary education and taught first grade for 4 years in the public school system before deciding to homeschool my girls.
4. When did you start blogging? I started blogging in mid July.
5. Share a blogging tip: I don't have alot of experience but I have had to remind myself why I blog. It isn't to impress others but to connect with others. That should always be my goal.